Friday, April 24, 2009

We're huntin' wabbits......


The Easter Bunny came to Nana's and Papa's house too! We found eggs with candy and eggs with money too! Some bunny sure loves those girls!



This is a dirty job, but someones got to do it

If there are angel bunnies in heaven, I think that they look like my girls with their cute bunny ears.


I am not sure what this bewildered look on her face means, but drama never runs low in a day in the life of this 3 year old!




Sophie loved looking for the eggs too! I think she senses that they are so much more than just a piece of shiny plastic. Sophie is obviously gifted like her mother. Some super heroes have extra senses like a spidey sense, but my posterity, like me, stands the strong chance of inheriting the coveted chocolate sense. I inherited my super power from my mom who can eat a tray of brownies faster than a speeding bullet. No time like an Easter egg hunt to let our talents shine. lol.




2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures of your kids, they are adorable....your a good mom. I didn't even take any!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so adorable!!1 I love your kids and I love how lexi wears her ears!!

    ReplyDelete