Welcome to the wonderful world of the Hewlett family. Check out the life and times of this baby mama.
Friday, May 22, 2009
I wasn't going to do a garden this year because I figured we had enough on our plates, but we had a really cool talk in church about gardening. So....now we are getting the garden planted and it is bigger than ever. I am soooo sick of weeding though and I haven't even done very much this year. We are planting a lot of fruit trees, lots of flowers, we are going to do a fence, a patio, put up a swingset for the kids. Our yard is going to be Amaaazing! Someday anyway. :) Mike is crazy busy with his work schedule, but I think life insurance will pay off for him. He is so smart. He has breezed through the life and health tests, and the securities tests. The best part is that he really enjoys it. I am excited for him to start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment